Cheops Online Training
Need a Cheops refresher or want to get more efficiency and productivity from Cheops software?
In response to the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak, CSSP has changed the delivery mode of our Cheops Training Courses for 2020 to an online environment and is offering a wider range of courses.
Using the latest online training technology, CSSP will still deliver the same high-quality training, in an interactive Zoom environment.
Courses on offer at the special price of $250 AUD + GST per person, per course are listed below.
For Current Cheops Users:
- Accounts Beginners
- Accounts Intermediate
- Project Administration Commercial Beginners
- Projects Administration Commercial Intermediate
- Projects Administration Commercial Advance
- Project Administration Civil Beginners
- Project Administration Civil Intermediate
- Business Analytics
- Invoice Scanning Lite: Creditors for Approvers & Projects
- Invoice Scanning Lite: Creditors for Accounts & System Administration
- Payroll Beginners
- Payroll Intermediate
For Non-Cheops Users (i.e students, graduates or Non-Cheops Users with construction industry experience or training):
- Accounts – Introductory
- Projects Administration Commercial – Introductory
Online Course Details (for all courses)
- Courses will be run via Zoom Conferencing Technology. Clients will work through a targeted training workbook with a Cheops specialist consultant using your laptop and our training data
- Each course is 3 hours in length with maximum 6 attendees per course
- Courses will be run on a client-demand basis with course allocation being first in best dressed. Register your interest today and we can schedule a date and time that suits you and other interested clients.
- The cost of each course is $250 ex GST, per attendee/ per 3 hour course
- Basic Cheops experience and knowledge is assumed as well as an understanding of Contract Administration or Accounting Principles
- Personalised course certificate issued on completion
For further information and the full course agendas, please contact CSSP Professional Services Manager, Maria Marrone via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0400 283 177.