Cheops Roadshow 2023
May 9th-10th, 2023
4 Seasons Hotel
199 George Street, The Rocks, Sydney
Presenter: Founder & CEO, Alastair Blenkin
ProcurePro is construction’s #1 procurement software for head contractors, setting a new standard of innovation for the built world.
ProcurePro consolidates 15+ fragmented processes into an end-to-end procurement platform, improving visibility, efficiencies, quality & consistency.
How ProcurePro works:
- Procurement Schedules update automatically as work is completed
- Scope of Works are generated using embedded content library of ‘lessons learned’
- Tender with integrations to your Document Control software (Procore/Aconex)
- Compare & Recommend Vendors digitally, with visible & traceable decision making
- Auto-generate contracts in just a few clicks, & edit with Microsoft Online
- eSign contracts quickly & easily, with DocuSign integration
- Auto-create Commitments in Cheops
- Procurement Dashboards for analytics across projects, people & supply chain (PowerBI)
What Head Contractors are saying:
- “You’ve saved my commercial team 50% of their time procuring trades.” – Director
- “I’ve never been on a project where so many people have so much transparency – the team is moving so much faster.” – Commercial Manager
- “This platform is blowing my mind.” – Project Manager
- “ProcurePro is so intuitive and easy to use. It’s systematic, it all makes sense.” – Contract Administrator
Equipping staff with the best tools significantly enhances employee output, experience and retention.
You can learn more at https://procurepro.co
Presenter: Founder, Laura Hattin
Building Trusts supports the building and construction industry in Queensland with implementing the mandatory trust account requirements.
We work with builders, developers and subcontractors to know and understand what their requirements are as a trustee and/or what their rights and entitlements are as a beneficiary of a trust account.
We also work closely with other businesses that service the construction industry such as software companies, accountants, and auditors, so that they can better assist their building industry clients.
Our services range from high level training and advice to detailed compliance assessments and guidance to help to reduce the stress and burden of compliance and support businesses through change.
We see the future of our industry as one that has the foundations of trust, resilience and sustainability at its core, with improved communication and transparency between parties, fewer disputes and insolvencies, and timely payments to all parties across the contractual chain.
For more information visit: https://buildingtrusts.com.au/
Presenters: Directors, Anne White & David Field
OZEDI’s story starts back in 1981 when David Field and Ann White started a successful software company that provided accounting and payroll to businesses across 30 different industries in Australia and internationally.
In 1999 David was asked to be part of a select group of software developers advising the Australian Government on how to best implement the new Goods & Services Tax.
David went on to help establish the Australian Business Software Industry Association and as its founding Chairman, played an important role in working with the Australian Tax Office and a range of Government departments responding to the growth of the digital economy.
David and Ann saw that there must be a better way of getting sensitive information such as superannuation payments, payroll data or invoices from one business to another.
They established OZEDI in 2013 to help solve that problem.
The Melbourne-based company has gone on to work with some of the Federal Government’s largest departments, and over 100 software providers.
Today over 50,000 businesses, large and small, rely on OZEDI.
OZEDI’s growth has been built on never accepting the status quo. The company culture is one of building relationships and trust through transparency. And OZEDI’s approach is one of being “always connected” be it product reliability, an agile workforce or driving industry developments.
OZEDI’s team is focused on being Australasia’s digital delivery experts. We’re accountable to and invested in the success of our clients and our data is securely processed within Australia.
For more information, visit: https://ozedi.com.au/