Earlier this year CSSP was excited to announce the return of the Cheops Roadshow. Previous years we presented our Roadshow in every state, however with COVID still having a widespread impact on travel throughout Australia we decided to host one national Roadshow in Sydney. The Roadshow was delivered over two days in May 2023, with the first day offering updates on Cheops products and the second day offering targeted training to clients.
With the current climate transforming many ways that we all do business, the theme of this year’s Roadshow was Digital Transformation, Efficiencies and Visibility. Our aim was to provide updates and training to assist clients in getting the most out of Cheops in this hybrid world we now live in, and to do so with minimum disruption and maximum efficiency and productivity.
Close to 250 attendees joined the Cheops Roadshow team in Sydney. It was exciting to showcase our new technology, future direction, products and offers. It was an opportunity to listen to presentations, engage in Q&A, and give our clients an opportunity to hear from CSSP, JDM & Special Guests.
In the spirit of connection, we welcomed partners to the stage this year. Special guests included:
- Laura – Builders Trust, who spoke about the legislative compliance requirements for Builders in Queensland
- Alastair – ProcurePro, spoke about transforming the SubContractor procurement process, enabling consistency, early risk identification and enhances project profitability
- David & Greg – Ozedi, who spoke about eInvoicing which allows businesses and organisations to send and receive invoices electronically, directly into their invoicing/accounting software.
A total of 24 training sessions were on offer, which tailored a diverse audience, provided another opportunity for our clients to share their user experiences. Conversations were interactive and engaging. The collective wisdom in these sessions was truly inspiring. Discussion topics covered everything from:
- Project: Forecasting / Variations / SUBeClaims / Alerts,
- Payroll: STP Compliance / Use Functions / End of Year
- Invoice Scanning: Creditors / SubContractor
- Documents Management: Overview / Smart Forms / Drawing Management / Incident Reporting / Contract Correspondence / Meeting Management
- Accounts: Advanced Bank Reconciliation / Bank Feeds / GL report Writer / eInvoicing / QBCC RTA & PTA
- CheopsWeb: User Defined Reports / Cost Plus / Time Portal / Menu Security / Business Analytics Data to Power BI
In summary there were many opportunities for networking, meeting new clients and reconnecting with familiar ones. Client interaction was in abundance, collaboration and new acquaintances made was awesome to see, especially with our clients who travelled from New Zealand, who for some, had met each other for the first time.
Our mission at CSSP is to help our clients become the most profitable in the industry, which is why we’re always striving to provide you with the best education and training to help you grow your business.
Thank you to those who joined us. We hope you enjoyed the Cheops Roadshow 2023 and walked away with the knowledge, tools and confidence to take your business to the next level.