Benefits of eInvoicing
Bunnings eInvoicing is offered via the secure PEPPOL network and saves time and money for Cheops’ clients and their customers, while also eliminating handling errors. Benefits of eInvoicing are:
- Cost savings – reduce invoicing handling costs from up to $30 an invoice to under $10
- Fewer errors – no need to scan invoices, make corrections or chase missing information
- Reliable and secure – uses secure technology via the PEPPOL network, where you retain full control of the invoice processing process. Invoices can not be lost.
- Reduced payment times – Federal government agencies are currently paying eInvoices within 5 days.
- Connect once, trade with many – businesses only need to connect to PEPPOL once, to trade with all size businesses, regardless of their accounting software.
- Boost your business with eInvoicing – use as a point of difference for your business with suppliers, clients, government and industry.
Find out more about the benefits of eInvoicing, or watch a short video about eInvoicing and how it can help your business below. [external link to Australian Tax Office website].